Buckinghamshire based company covering the UK and working Globally
You can take advantage of our range of flexible hydraulic gantry lifting systems which are available for hire under CPA hire or on a contract lifting basis.
Our company are experts within the Contract Lifting Industry with many years of experience. We can provide all the equipment, crane hire, and lifting services you require.
Every lifting operation needs careful planning; we will work closely with you to endeavour all aspects of health and safety are covered.
What is Contract Lifting and CPA Hire?
Hydraulic Gantry Lift offers Contract Lifting and CPA Hire for Buckinghamshire and the UK. But which is right for me?
Our fully experienced team will visit your location, providing you with all the help and advice you require. They will check the area and conditions of the site, helping you plan your operation.
We are adequately experienced in both options and can offer you a tailored solution for your project or long term need. However large or small your project we have a solution for you.
If you are unsure which option is the best for your project, have a look at the side-by-side comparison below or give us a call on 01234 240 177 and we'll be happy to help. We will be pleased to provide you with any further information you require.
As the client, you must act as the general overseer of the entire lifting process, including choosing suitable plant and machinery and dictating slinging and signalling.
- In a CPA Hire preparation, the plant and the operator are subject to your directions.
- At the arrival of the plant at your lift location, the operator will review your lift plan. They will make sure all aspects of health and safety are covered correctly.
- The operator can only proceed once he confers and agrees with your supervisor.
- When you hire an operator and the lift equipment on CPA, they execute the operation under CPA rules.
- You must have a person responsible for running the planning, controlling and supervision processes.
- As the client, you are responsible for the safety of the operators and all personnel in the CPA hire.
- You are liable for the health and the safety of the operator, guaranteeing his protection under your insurance cover.
With a Contract liftWith a Contract lift, we alleviate you of the responsibility for planning and execution, relying on our expertise and distinguished safety record.
- In a contract lift, we execute the whole plan on your behalf. Overseeing everything from the slinging, signalling and taking charge of ensuring that the lifting process is adequately documented and is a success.
- We specify every element of equipment to suit your project and ensuring everything runs smoothly.
- In contract lifting, Projector Lifting Service Ltd will supply the operator, equipment, as well as the personnel to oversee the planning, controlling and supervision of the operation.
- When you hire us for contract lifting, we are liable for the health and the safety of the operator, guaranteeing his protection under our insurance cover.
It's important to note that in a CPA hire, the operator will only proceed if satisfied that the lift plan covers essential safety and lifting procedures. However, this should not translate to the operator taking charge of the planning.
Sometimes a representative from the Projector Lifting Service Ltd may be on-site to collect information or help you choose the lift equipment. Similarly, this should not translate to the person taking responsibility for the lifting process; it is merely to assist you in making your choice.
Depending on the individual project, both hire options are equally viable. If you are unsure which option is the most suitable for your project, please get in touch to speak with a specialist engineer from Hydraulic Gantry Lift.
We will be able to give you all the advice and information you require. We work closely with all our customers providing solutions to all their contract lifting requirements.
Lifting systems between 20 and 453 tonnes are available for heavy machinery lifting. You can choose which option is most cost-effective for your business, whether that be the leasing or the rental of our equipment.
If you require lifting services in Buckinghamshire or throughout the UK, our team are the premium providers of contract lifting and CPA crane hire. Ask us today about how we can help.